E-SIGN CONSENT TO USE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURE
As part of your relationship with us, you are entitled by law to receive certain information “in writing.” The federal E-SIGN Act and certain state laws allow us to provide this information to you electronically, instead, with your prior consent. We also need your general consent to use electronic records and signatures in our relationship with you. So, before you obtain services or access to share accounts electronically through the Wells Fargo Shareowner Service Website (collectively "Shareowner Services"), you must review and consent to the terms outlined below.
In this consent, "we," "us," and "our" are used to refer to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and its current and future affiliates, and any other person who provides share account(s) and/or service(s) that you access through the Shareowner Services website. “You” and “your” refer to the person giving this consent.
1. Your consent to use electronic records and signatures. Disclosures, notices, records, and other information we provide to you may be in electronic form, at our sole option (“Electronic Records”). Electronic Records we provide to you may include, but are not limited to, proxy statements, prospectuses, and other disclosure and financial materials related to the securities held in your shareowner accounts. We may also use and obtain from you electronic signatures. However, we will continue to deliver any periodic account statements you may be entitled to receive on paper unless either:
• we give you the option to receive electronic statements instead and you elect to do so,
• your paper statements are repeatedly returned to us as undeliverable and we elect, at our option, to attempt delivery to an electronic address, or
• when permitted by law, we tell you the statement will be delivered electronically at the time your account is created.
We will also continue to provide your tax statements on paper unless you elect to receive them electronically. Electronic Records may be delivered to you in a variety of ways, as described in our agreements with you.
2. Your option to receive paper copies. If we provide you with Electronic Records, and you want a copy in paper, you may contact your account's customer service unit and request a paper version. You may be subject to a fee for your request unless prohibited by applicable law. Please refer to the applicable agreement for the fee that may apply. Please see your account statement for information about the appropriate contact.
3. Your consent covers all online products and services. Your consent covers all of your transactions relating to each product or service that you agree to obtain or access electronically through the Shareowner Services website, and remains in effect until you withdraw your consent.
4. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and at no cost to you. Please be aware, however, that withdrawal of consent may result in the termination of your access to the Shareowner Services website. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you must contact Shareowner Services toll free at 1-800-401-1957 or by mail to Shareowner Services PO Box 64856 St. Paul, MN 55165-0856
5. You must keep your email or electronic address current with us. In order to ensure that we are able to provide you with important notices and other information from time to time, you must notify us of any change in your email or other electronic address. You may change the email address on record for you by accessing the My Account Settings and then the Account Profile tab on the website. There may be other, special services for which we provide separate instructions to update your email address.
6. Hardware and software you will need. To use the Shareowner Services website, you must have:
• a Current Version (defined below) of an Internet browser we support,
• a connection to the Internet,
• an active email account,
• a Current Version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader), and
• a computer and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above. You will also need a printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper, and electronic storage if you wish to retain records in electronic form.
By “Current Version,” we mean a version of the software that is currently being supported by its publisher. The following link includes more information on the software we currently support and links for downloading the software and related system requirements: Technical Requirements. (Note: If you click on the Technical Requirements link, be sure to use your back button to come back to this page to finish reading this E-Sign Consent.)
We reserve the right to discontinue support of a Current Version of software if, in our sole opinion, it suffers from a security or other flaw that makes it unsuitable for use with the Shareowner Services website. And we always reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to communicate with you by U.S. Postal Service.
7. Changes to hardware or software requirements. If a change in hardware or software is needed in order for you to access or retain Electronic Records, and that change would create a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain your Electronic Records, we will give you notice of the revised hardware or software requirements. Continuing to use Shareowner Services after receiving notice is reaffirmation of your consent.
Please indicate your consent to use electronic records and signatures by checking the “I Accept” box below. By providing your consent, you are also confirming that you have the hardware and software described above, that you are able to receive and review electronic records, and that you have an active email account. You are also confirming that you are authorized to, and do, consent on behalf of all the co-owners of your accounts.